Cleaning Supervisor - 25hrs per Week
£10.93 Per Hour
Our client is an established commercial cleaning company with over 40 years' experience, offering cleaning services of the highest standard across Kent.
They are now looking for an Area Cleaning Supervisor to oversee the cleaning of a large number of sites throughout Kent.
Main working hours will be weekdays from 2pm - 7pm, but some mornings may also be required. A company vehicle will also be provided, so you will need to be flexible and willing to travel to various sites.
Applicants must have proven experience within a similar supervisory role and be required to undertake the following:
- Provide staff training on general cleaning practice and company policy
- Make sure KPIs are met and prepare reports
- Deal with any issues/concerns as they arise
- Provide cleaning cover when required
- Experience in a supervisory role and using Cleaning machinery
- Cleaning experience including Stripping, Sealing and Carpet Cleaning
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Iosh/Cosh would be advantageous but not essential
All candidates will need:
- A full cleaning driving licence
- Live within the Thanet area
Excellent company benefits including Pension, transport, uniform, training and PPE will be provided !
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly. We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'