We are looking to a recruit a 'Cleaning Supervisor' for one of our clients in the Thanet region.
This is a part time role at 22 hours per week.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Cleaning Supervisor, you will ensure the provision of a high quality cleaning service to the school.
Leading a team of cleaners, your responsibilities will include:
Monitoring of standards
- Customer Liaison
- Team motivation and support
- Induction and training of cleaning staff
- Stock ordering
Skills & Experience
- Organised, communicate effectively, ensuring attention to detail at all times
- Energetic, enthusiastic and takes pride in their work
- Cleaning experience desirable
If you are believe you suit the role and the working hours, then please apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'