Fixed Wire Tester
Our client who is one of the leading building services and facility management companies within the UK are looking a successful candidate who will carry out the role of Fixed wire tester within the facilities management team in Littlehampton over weekends leading up to Xmas.
Job Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Fixed wire testing and inspections
- Carry out remedial works as and when required
- Experience of testing, inspecting and the completion of Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) within commercial buildings ranging from offices, schools, prisons and hospitals.
Qualifications/ Specific Requirements:
- City & Guilds 2395
- JIB/SJIB Electrician (Approved preferred but not essential)
- ECS/CSCS card
- Full clean driving licence
Should you have any further questions please contact Sam on .
PRS is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job