Salary: Negotiable depending on Experience
Hours: 37.5 per week the applicant must be flexible as the shifts will cover (7am-3pm /1pm-9pm)
We require a hardworking, committed and flexible individual to work as a Team Leader within the Facilities Department of a North London Hospital.
As the Cleaning Supervisor / Team Leader you will be responsible to assist with the supervision of Facilities housekeeping staff on a day to day basis to ensure that the hospital is cleaned to the correct standard and assist with the rotas to ensure appropriate staff cover is provided to all areas.
Previous experience is desirable. We are looking for candidates to have at least a minimum of ONE YEAR SUPERVISORY experience.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: -
- Organise, co-ordinate and monitor the daily activities in allocated areas of the hospital, ensuring department procedures and policies are followed to ensure a high quality service is maintained.
- Work with and support teams during periods of high demand to meet work load pressures.
- Train new members of staff.
- Complete staff rota’s to ensure cover is provided
- Stock Control - Responsible for ensuring stock is correctly issued, received and maintained Responsible for stock checks.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
The working pattern will be primarily Monday to Friday 7.00am to 3.00pm & 1.00pm to 9.00pm working alternative shifts per week. The successful applicant will be required to cover for annual leave and sickness and on occasion may be required to vary their hours of work to support the service and business demands.
- Communication Skills
- Management Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job