To be responsible for the delivery of service to budget, contract requirements, and to the satisfaction of the client by supervising team members as required.
Through effective client liaison, staff management and supervision ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner, in compliance with relevant legislation and policies, and to financial targets
Responsibility for your customer and managing their account along with administrative responsibility to ensure all aspects of each contract are met to the customer’s requirements by liaising with both suppliers and other departments.
Working Hours: 40 per week.
- Liaising with clients at an appropriate level to ensure total client satisfaction.
- Work with and support the relevant Facilities Department and LCC staff in the day-to-day service delivery.
- To coordinate with their counterparts in otherRegions in respect of contracts for which they are lead.
- Liaise with Human Resources / Payroll and Operations teams at Head Office to maintain excellent customer service at site level.
- Ensuring contractual SLA’s and KPI’s are achieved and maintained.
- Generate and compile any client reports.
- To ensure all sites are performing effectively and maintain customer satisfaction and in accordance to all Company Health and Safety policies.
- Producing operational and financial reports to the client and ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
- To select, recruit and vet employees in alignment with Company and Client policies, terms and conditions.
- To lead, motivate and develop staff using the available skills and resources to ensure staff retention.
- To actively encourage and promote team spirit and development.
- To ensure compliance with all company’s HR policies and procedures by strictly adhering to and acting upon within authority, and that no action is initiated unless authorised by your line Managers or Head of HR.
- To be accountable for payroll and ensure that all relative documentation is prepared in line with appropriate deadlines and budget controls.
- Collecting data from the monthly management reports and highlighting any issues to the Regional Account Director.
- Communicate effectively with both the client & LCC senior management team, sub-ordinate cleaning staff and sub-contractors on a daily basis.
- To ensure that all necessary resources, materials and machines are available and on site and maintained to contract specification.
- To prepare works orders for one off work and raise purchase orders in line with authorisation levels.
- To manage all relevant services (sub-contractors) on site.
- To carry out site QA inspections in line with LCC or specific client requirements/ specification and satisfaction and complete relevant paperwork and meet deadlines.
- To be accountable and to respond to all relevant corrective actions or help desk issues appropriately within the designated time scales and complete all necessary documentation.
- To manage the company site pack/ staff files to ensure they contain all the relevant and up to date company documentation.
- To be accountable for the implementation and adherence to all Company Health and Safety policies, procedures and instructions and to confirm their effectiveness through planned Health & Safety audits and regular reviews.
- To order materials, chemicals and equipment ensuring in line with LCC’s budgets.
- To attend training courses as requested and update own personal skills and knowledge in areas of business, cleaning industry advancement and in particular health & safety.
- To recognise the potential for growth within the contract and for new business and communicate these to your line manager.
- Proactively develop and maintain the highest standards of customer care in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintain effective communication at all times, ensuring that all information is shared with relevant staff, clients and customers.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Provide regular feedback to your line manager ensuring they are advised of all developments and problems in your areas of responsibility.
- Act at all times in the best interest of the business to further good relations.
- Conduct a continual review of personal performance, seeking to improve effectiveness both individually and as a team member.
- Assist in the identification of personal training and development needs in relation to your duties and ensure these are fulfilled in line with Departmental Business Objectives.
- Understand and work towards individual, team and business objectives.
- Ensure that health and safety standards are maintained at all times. Advise the Health and Safety Representatives of potential risk areas.
- Carry out and complete Company Health & Safety inspections in accordance with Company policy, procedures and performance standards
- Ensuring that all materials, liquids and substances in use are as authorised by the Company and maintained in a safe and secure manner, and used and stored in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- Ensure all HR procedures are adhered to.
This job description is issued as a guide to assist you in your duties and not exhaustive, we would be pleased to discuss any constructive comments you may have. Because of the evolving nature and changing demands of our business this job description may be subject to change. You may, on occasions, be required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description, and according to the needs of the business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'