Cleaning & Portering Services Coordinator
£12.00 per hour
Within this role you will be responsible for the coordination of all the activities of the Cleaning & Portering Services Teams. You will ensure that ward and departmental areas are maintained to the agreed National Standards of Cleanliness and that all Portering requests and duties are delivered within agreed response times.
The successful candidate will come from an excellent cleaning background with eexperience of cleaning and portering and waste services within a hospital or similar environment.
You will also have outstanding management and leadership skills (someone who has managed a team at supervisor, team leader or assistant manager level), with the ability to monitor, lead and develop your team within a designated area.
Requirements for the Role:
- Ability to monitor performance levels at all times
- Enthusiastic, proactive and able to cope with job pressure
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Good literacy and organisational skills
- Team player
- Can do attitude
- Ability to respond quickly to problems
- Understanding of relevant Health and Safety, Employment and other legislative requirements
- Ability to take instruction from both line manager and clients
For further information please call Lisa or email your CV.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job