Cleaning Operatives/Facility Cleaners - Stansted Airport
£7.83 - £8.67/hr
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for Cleaning Operatives to work on varied cleaning tasks at Stansted Airport. As a Cleaning Operative, you will ideally have some previous commercial cleaning experience.
You will be required to carry out general cleaning of the terminal which will include a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins.
Day Shift times are 7am - 7pm
Night Shift times are 7pm - 7am
- No previous experience as a cleaner necessary
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Able to follow instructions and to work as part of a team.
- Understanding Health and Safety regulations
- Used to working to deadlines.
- Valid Passport/ID and Right to work
- Proof of Address and National Insurance Number
- 5 years' checkable work history (employment /education/ benefit claim/ gap)
- Clean disclosure (If in the UK less than 5 years an overseas Criminal Record check is required)
You will be flexible in working on a shift pattern including early starts and late finish.
- "facility cleaner"
- "cleaning operative"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job