Cleaning Operatives/Cleaners - Gatwick Airport
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for Cleaning Operatives to work on varied cleaning tasks at Gatwick Airport. As a Cleaning Operative, you will ideally have some previous commercial cleaning experience.
You will be required to carry out general cleaning of the terminal which involves the toilets, main lobby areas, changing bins, cleaning by the escalators and general tidiness of the terminal.
- Previous work experience as a cleaner will be an advantage
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Able to follow instructions and to work as part of a team.
- Understanding Health and Safety regulations
- Used to working to deadlines.
- Valid Passport/ID and Right to work
- Proof of Address and National Insurance Number
- 5 years' checkable work history (employment /education/ benefit claim/ gap)
- Clean disclosure (If in the UK less than 5 years an overseas Criminal Record check is required)
You will be flexible in working on a shift pattern including early starts and late finish.
- "commercial cleaner"