We are currently looking for cleaners to support our vast portfolio of clients during the current climate. The purpose of this role is to provide extra essential cleaning to our clients during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Payrate: £8 - £9 per hour
Working hours: Various shift patterns - availability to be discussed
Duration of contract: Up to 15 weeks
Location: Please note due to the large number of clients the locations may differ. Location flexibility to be discussed.
- Providing the highest level of service within your area of responsibility in line with the agreed specifications
- Accountability for the day to day successful delivery for your area of responsibility
- Responding positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensure an accurate flow of communication in the day to day service delivery of the contract
- Making yourself familiar with and follow all company procedures and regulations
- Participating in the Health and Safety Policy of the company and report any dangers, near misses or hazards you encounter to your Supervisor/Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Well presented
- Good team player
- Flexible and available to work immediately
- Must adhere to all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Full, clean driving licence needed (Own vehicle may be beneficial due to location however, not required. There will be a need for the chosen candidate to drive on site so a full licence is essential)
Responsibilities of Cleaning Operative
- Ensure high standard of cleaning as directed by supervisor
- Encourage good relations with all clients on contract site
- Part take in basic induction training for new staff
- Ensure safe work practices and procedures are followed on site
If you believe this role is for you - apply now and we will contact you shortly to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'