Cleaners with Enhanced DBS required in Maidstone
Monday to Friday
Enhanced DBS required
The Cleaning Operative will to carry out the delivery of office, cleaning and waste. This will include compliance, statutory, contractual and company regulations and processes. The post holder will be hardworking and committed to ensuring the highest cleaning standards are adhered to at all times. Professional at all times and readily interacting with our client / tenants as required.
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and empty waste bins
- Wipe down desks and chairs, making sure stubborn smears are removed.
- Clean toilets, urinals and hand basins.
- Clean Canteen and staff areas
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and "spot" cleaning carpets where applicable. Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors.
- Clean and washing of windows and glass internally, ensuring they are smear free and dried properly.
- Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, etc.).
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'