Job Role: Domestic Cleaners and Housekeepers
Location: Brentwood and Other Locations
Hours: Full-Time/Part-Time and Nights
Shifts: Long and Short Shifts Available
Pay Rate: £9 per hour
We are looking for Cleaners to work in a variety of settings, we have regular work in Brentwood, Billericay, Ilford and surrounding areas. Hours are flexible, full management support and working as part of a growing team that prides itself on the service they provide. Local interviews with immediate start. Contact us now for more information.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Clear DBS and your own transport
- Ability to handle equipment and tools for cleaning
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Integrity and Proactiveness
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.
- Domestic Cleaner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job