Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that’s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Grosvenor Casino, Didsbury
One of the most important positions within our business, you will be responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the casino. Its no easy ride, you will need to deliver impeccable standards and take pride in your work.
Providing a courteous and professional service and supporting the wider team it is vital you ‘own’ your role in delivering the best experience for our customers.
- Welcome customers warmly in to the business
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Work collaboratively as part of the cleaning and wider casino team
- Achieving results to ensure the casino is presented to the highest standard
- Providing input to improve the service provided
- Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for hygiene, food safety and safer gambling
- Immaculate operational standards in all areas
- Working to timescales when completing tasks
- Positive attitude
- Experience of working successfully in a cleaning role
- Experience using a range of cleaning equipment and products
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled results
- Ability to collaborate with the team and wider business
- Sound communication skills
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
- Great time management
- Attention to detail
- (Preferred) Relevant NVQ
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'