Type: Temp to Perm
Working Hours : Monday to Friday = 14:00 till 18:00
Pay Rate: £9.01 per hour
Our client is a professional office and commercial cleaning company with over 25 years’ industry experience. Services range from retail, leisure and event cleaning, general office cleaning, specialist food production cleaning to cleaning in the equine industry.
They are the best at what they do because they have the best employees. Their teams of cleaners are at the heart of the business and so they take care of you and ensure a safe environment to work in. They provide training opportunities to not only allow you to develop and thrive in your skill set, but to also enjoy your day-to-day work.
Cleaning Duties would include the following:
- Ensure that all areas of the office are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Wipe and dust/polish all furniture and equipment
- Thoroughly clean wash basins, toilet cubicles and all toilet fittings
- Transport waste to designated disposal or recycling area
- Ensure cleaning cupboards are kept tidy
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times
To Apply for this role, please email an updated cv to or call for more information.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'