- Company: West Midlands Police
- Salary: £9.00-£9.23 PH
- Contract Type: Temporary until September 2020 (potential to go perm)
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 20-30 hours a week
We currently have multiple fantastic opportunities for diligent and capable cleaners working for the West Midlands Police. You will need to be able to work shifts. We are looking for cleaners to work in multiple locations (see below) in Birmingham, Solihull & Coventry you may be assigned to one site but the ability to travel to surrounding areas would be great
6 x Mobile Porter/Cleaner posts all x 30 hrs
Birmingham South Fixed term contract (FTC) x 6 months, Coventry FTC x 6 months, Birmingham North (Sutton area) FTC x 6 months, Bham Central FTC x 6 months, Bham Central Permanent, Birmingham East Permanent
6 x Cleaner Posts various hours All fixed term contract x 6 mths
Bham Centre Bradford St x 25 hrs - will need higher vetting level, Aston x 25 hrs, Bromford Lane x 20 hrs, Chelsmley Wood x 25 hrs, Wednesfield x 20 hrs, Perry Barr x 20 hrs
- Following the British institute of cleaning science (BICSc) best practises, the force cleaning specification and local work schedules, clean offices, washrooms & toilets, labs, custody suites and other specialist areas as defined and at any premises occupied by WMP employees.
- To issue domestic laundry items and maintain laundry stock book
- To maintain cleaning equipment and materials and to report any defaults to line manager.
- To move or relocate furniture and furnishings, equipment and materials, foodstuff, delivered goods and stationary, domestic laundry and other goods or items as necessary and subject to capability and feasibility.
What you'll Need
- Able to undertake work that involves significant physical effort e.g. heavy lifting
- Able to commute within the police estate as required.
- Previous cleaning experience is desirable but not essential
Please note all successful applicants would be subject to the police vetting process. For more information please contact Zack at Randstad on for more details.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'