Hospital cleaner urgently required –
Worthing Hospital – Long Term Positions Available
£9.09 per hour
Monday To Friday, 5pm to 9pm
28 days Paid Annual Leave, Subsidised Canteen, Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- You will need to provide 3 forms of ID
- You will need to provide us full employment or training dates back to education with any gaps explained.
- Written references to validate a period of 3 consecutive years of continuous employment, training or education are required.
- This post is also subject to a DBS request (Disclosure and Barring Service) to check for any previous criminal convictions. This is paid for by The Best Connection
We ask you to politely not apply if you cannot meet the above criteria
The Best Connection Worthing are looking for a candidate on a Part-time basis. You will be part of a team that prides itself on providing exemplary service to Patients, Visitors and Colleagues always.
In this role you will be expected to provide an efficient, effective and flexible cleaning service to all our customers. Communication and face to face contact with patients, visitors and all staff will be a key part of the role.
All cleaners are required to be courteous and helpful with a sensible and safe approach to work at all times observing Trust policies and procedures.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CRB Check Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'