Due to high demand from the COVID-19 pandemic we are currently recruiting for School Cleaners.
Reed Education work in partnership with Lancashire County Council (Lancashire Teaching Agency) and we are now recruiting for School Cleaners to join our team in the Preston area.
We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Recent experience of working in a school environment or similar setting.
• Are you available for single or split shifts, and able to travel around the local area? (Split Shits can include before school hours 7-8.30am, during school, or after school 3.30 – 6pm)
• Able to contribute to the smooth running of a school setting
• Well organised and able to prioritise their workload
• Hardworking and flexible, and able to use their initiative
• Have a good understanding an knowledge of Health & Safety
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
• Commitment to Safeguarding
In return, what we will offer you:
• Free Continuous Professional Development through LCC
• Access to Reed discount club and pension scheme
• Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
• Paid in line with LCC Pay Scales
• Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on school site supervisor roles/positions
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'