We are looking to recruit a number of Domestic Cleaners to work in a healthcare environment in Northampton.
The working hours are Monday-Friday; either 7.30am-3.30am, 11.30am - 7.30pm or 1pm-9pm but flexibility may be required.
The pay rate is £8.92 per hour.
Domestic Assistants work in both clinical and non-clinical areas. They have a very important role in making sure that all areas are clean and safe, where staff can care for their patients. This role is full time and has the potential to go Permanent for the right person.
Due to the nature of the role we must be able to obtain written references to cover the last 5 years of employment history, with no gaps. You must also be willing to have an enhanced disclosure processed.
The right candidate MUST;
- Be willing to have a Child and Adult Enhanced Workforce DBS Certificate processed
- Have experience with domestic cleaning
- Have a can do attitude
- Be reliable
- Be flexible in regards to working hours
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Be able to take responsibility for your own work
- Have good attention to detail
As a domestic assistant you will carry out various cleaning duties. This could include;
- Using spray cleaners
- Cleaning hard floors with mops or electric floor cleaners
- Using vacuum cleaners or carpet cleaners
- Cleaning toilet and bathroom areas
- Helping to clean during any potential emergencies, such as spillages
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'