Our Client provide a service in the rapidly evolving area of manufacturing, distribution and logistics have gone from strength to strength.
We are currently seeking Cleaners for the Oxford area.
Your duties will include the following:
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'