At Mears, we are looking to recruit a Cleaner within one of our clients offices in Edinburgh.
The post holder is responsible for undertaking duties relating to the day to day cleaning of all the office and site facilities in accordance with the cleaning specification, ensuring minimal disruption to the daily activities under the direction of the Facilities Manager.
Duties inlcude -
- Complying with Mears Group Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures and carrying out all duties in a safe and efficient manner
- Adherence to relevant Mears Group regulations
- Day’s tasks completed to agreed standards and quality
- To fully support the concept of “team working” work as a team member and comply with set objectives and procedures.
- Rubbish removed to safe facility
- Clean and tidy facilities in line with agreed standards
- Informing appropriate members of staff as and when security risks arise.
- Informing appropriate Fire Wardens as and when any fire issues arise
- Ensuring procedures are followed in the event of an emergency i.e. fire, flood, accident or damage
To be considered for this role you will have worked in a similar cleaning role previously.
This is a part time position of 10 hours per week. This would be worked in the morning or evening.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'