Reference Number: C-CLNR-PART/WH-TA-1402
Job Title: Cleaner.
Location: Partick, G11
Pay Rate: £8.21 p/h
Hours per week: 12hrs
Shift Times: 09.00 - 11.00
Working days: Mon - Sat
Atalian Servest is recruiting for an experienced Cleaner to work within our onsite team to provide an efficient and effective service. Fulltraining in a friendly atmosphere and uniform provided.
Duties Will Include:
- Cleaning the shop floor, communal areas, stairwells and washrooms (plus other ad hoc areas.)
- You will be vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, emptying bins and other tasks as required.
- You will assist the team by working together to provide a fantastic onsite service.
- You may come into regular contact with customers so it’s important that you are able to assist them if needed.
- It is essential that you complete all relevant Health & Safety records and attend training courses when needed.
What are we looking for?
- Previous cleaning experience is advantageous.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- You will take pride in the work you do and want to do a good job.
- A willingness to learn new things and a flexible approach to work tasks.
- You will be able to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as being flexible with working hours and days.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Due to the nature of the role you need to be hardworking, reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
A BIT ABOUT US:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its’ great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Don't settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
- Previous experience required