CLEANING OPERATIVE - Derby
Shift Pattern: Mon - Fri 4.30 till 6.30pm
The successful applicant should:
- Have previous experience within a cleaning role or similar.
- Be enthusiastic, hard working and willing to undertake the requirements of the role.
- Live within a commutable distance from the location of the role.
- Be able to commit to the required hours of this role and potential overtime as and when the business requires.
- Be able to work within a team
- A DBS issued within the last three months
Click to apply for this role, or for further information on this vacancy please email or call
HRGO are an equal opportunities employer and employment agency. HRGO are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'