To support the teaching staff, to meet the academic, pastoral and other needs of students by improving the quality of teaching and learning, thereby enabling all students to achieve the full potential by; completing cleaning duties in accordance with an agreed schedule and to a required standard to ensure that students have a comfortable, clean, safe and well maintained environment in which to work or otherwise, use the School/College facilities.
Day to day Responsibilities:
• Be responsible to the Cleaning supervisors ensuring your work is completed to an agreed schedule and to a required standard.
• To undertake appropriate training to perform their duties.
• To use and manage cleaning equipment used/needed by cleaners in a safe and effective manner.
• To ensure that cleaning equipment and materials are safely maintained and stored.
• To undertake cleaning duties as required, an example range of tasks is as follows:
o Empty and wash out bins in all rooms.
o Tidy and dust Staff Room.
o Tidy and dust Offices.
o Vacuum carpets.
o Clean EYFS toilets, staff toilets and hand basins.
o Wash floors in laundry, kitchen, bathroom and Nursery.
o Damp dust where appropriate.
o Keep a check on cleaning materials and re-order via the Manager.
o Lock or unlock the building securely.
o Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time..
• To move furniture and other items of equipment as necessary to allow for the effective performance of cleaning duties.
• To ensure that in undertaking duties in rooms, that windows and doors are closed and locked when leaving rooms.
• To carry out such other tasks and duties as required by the line managers appropriate to the grading of the post.
This role is for someone who would like an early start to their day and would suit someone who would like a part time job.
Required for early shift approx. 5.30 am to 8.30/9 am daily Mon thru Friday.
Regular Saturday working required – approximately 10 per year.
52 weeks per year post.
Contact me on email@example.com
For more details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'