Cleaner - Estate / Housing Schemes
Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
Type of role: Temporary
Duration of temporary: This is expected to be for 3 months and maybe longer
Location: Lambeth, South East London, the work will be within the South East London area
Nearest station: Kennington underground
Pay Rate: £9.00 paye per hour or £10.40 umbrella per hour
Overview of the Role
Reporting into the Estates Services Officer you will be responsible for providing high quality cleaning services to several of our estates in the South East London area. We are looking for someone who has previous experience of cleaning estates and/or housing schemes and of working across multiple locations.
- Clean and tidy all estate/scheme areas and report any minor repairs as appropriate.
- Maintain any bedroom, toilet and kitchen areas in particular to the highest hygiene standards- replacing soap, towels and toilet rolls as necessary.
- Provide a weekly cleaning service to residents where appropriate.
- Maintain an adequate supply of cleaning and associated materials, ensuring they are stored safely and securely at all times.
- Work in a safe manner in line with agreed procedures.
- Achieve agreed personal, team and corporate objectives including providing support for fellow team members and other colleagues.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of cleaning to excellent standards.
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Proven experience of operating cleaning equipment, including electrical items such as vacuum cleaners.
- Proven ability to record and pass on information accurately and in a timely manager.
- Able to demonstrate excellent client Behaviours
- Driving Licence and access to own vehicle.
- Previous experience of cleaning in a residential setting.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements.
- Appreciation of the differing needs of diverse individuals and communities.
- Cleaning qualification (BICS)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'