Mploy Andover is currently recruiting for several Cleaners to join a fast paced, forward thinking client of ours that will be moving into Andover early next year.
Our client is a food manufacturing company who will be producing and distributing their produce from the site. The position will be based at their brand new purpose built site in Andover with close connections to the A303 and easily commutable by public transport.
The Double Days role is based on Monday to Friday on a weekly rotating basis of: Week 1 - 06.00 - 14.00 and week 2: 14.00 - 22.00.
The nights role will be based on a Sunday - Thursday basis with the working hours of 22.00 - 06.00.
Key duties include:
- Ensuring that all cleaning activities are carried out with accordance to company cleaning instruction cards within the determined cleaning frequency.
- Ensuring all cleaning chemical preparation and dilution are with accordance with company cleaning instruction cards and correct chemical usage for the application.
- Ensuring that the correct cleaning equipment and materials are used for the determined cleaning activities.
- Ensuring all cleaning records are completed to company standard and any non- conformity are raised with the Technical Services Manager.
- Ensuring that upon completion of scheduled work, the area(s) / item(s) / machinery etc is handed back and signed off as fit for purpose by Production Line Manager.
- Ensuring that all hygiene stock is adequately maintained and the correctly replenishment.
- Assisting in cleaning chemicals and material stock taking.
- Ensuring that handling and storage of, chemicals, raw materials and end products comply with company, quality, safety and legal standards.
- Reporting any pest issue or cleaning equipment defect to the Technical Services Manager immediately.
- Ensuring that all duties are carried out in a matter that complies with COSHH regulations and correct PPE are worn during all activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent reading and written skills
- Numeracy skills
- Experience within a food manufacturing environment
- Ability to follow instructions
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
You will receive a salary of £18,000 per annumwith an additional £1000.00 per annum Shift Allowance for double days and £2,000 per annum Shift Allowance for nights.
If you are interested, then apply now!
For more information contact Ana on or pop into our office: 27 London Street, Andover SP10 2NU.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'