We are seeking a professional cleaner to perform a variety of cleaning duties within mainly domestic properties in the South Lakes area (Grange, Cartmel, Milnthorpe, Arnside, Kendal, Windermere). Cleaner will be in charge of maintaining customer cleaning requirements to high employer standards. Duties will include vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, dusting, and bathroom services amongst others. Attention to detail and a positive attitude a must. The right person is punctual, thorough but efficient.
Cleaner Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs general cleaning duties including;
- Sweeping and mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors.
- Vacuuming of carpets and performs further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed.
- Dusting and cleaning.
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors
- Polishing furniture and room accessories as needed
- Cleaning sinks, basins, and toilets in bathrooms.
- Cleaning of Kitchen surfaces a appliances.
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products.
- Ensuring safe storage and care of products.
Cleaner Requirements and Qualifications
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning.
- Able to follow verbal directions.
- Ability to work well alone, or with a partner or team.
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties.
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to assist team members with cleaning duties when needed.
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning.
- Organized and able to follow a schedule.
- Physically able to push vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time.
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time.
- Previous experience cleaning preferred; training will be provided.
- Clean driving license.
- Presentable, punctual, positive.
- Available minimum 20 Hours per week Monday to Friday.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'