Amazing places need a helping hand now and then. Welcoming a large number of visitors each year, the visitor areas need care and attention. We’d like you to come and make sure we keep this special place clean, tidy and well-kept.
These roles are to keep our visitor facilities and offices clean. Acorn Bank is open to visitors 7 days a week, so we are looking for more than one person to provide maximum coverage! We can be flexible on shift start times, offering either morning or evening work. Details will be discussed at interview.
What you'll be doing
You'll assist with the day to day cleanliness and presentation the National Trust’s buildings and outdoor spaces. You’ll turn your practical hand to all sorts of cleaning and minor maintenance ensuring all our facilities are kept in good working order. You'll also be asked to help with some manual work such as unloading deliveries.
Duties such as cleaning, sweeping and litter picking will form a core part of the role, both inside and outdoors. You’ll ensure the highest standards of customer service across the area by always implementing a 'customer comes first’ attitude. General maintenance work and helping within other teams will also form part of your role.
Who we're looking for
Our team believe that people deserve more than just 'good service’, but an amazing experience that they’ll never forget, and we’re looking for like-minded people to join us.
To be fantastic in this role, you’ll need to:
- Have a pro-active, 'can-do’ attitude
- Be enthusiastic, hardworking and have a willingness to get involved
- Have a great eye for detail, always being thorough in your approach
- Have good customer service skills
- Knowledge of cleaning methods, stock control and Health & Safety practices
- Experience of cleaning, both independently and as part of a team
Looking after you
- Health cash plan - from as little as £2.81 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
Looking after your career
- Grow your career through professional training courses across the Trust
- Develop your skills with an internal secondment
- Pay review linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression
- Income protection due to illness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job