Hours of work: 40 Hours per week: 08:00 – 16:30 (Some weekend work may be required)
Salary: Up to £9.00 per hour
Location: London SE11-6NQ
Pimlico Plumbers are London’s Largest Independent Service & Maintenance Company and have huge growth planned throughout 2018.To support our expansion we are now looking for an experienced Office Cleaner to join our team.
- Experience of Industrial or office cleaning
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and use initiative
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Good communication skills
- Excellent presentation
- Ensuring that all areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times including corporate offices, bathrooms, the yard area and anywhere else within the building as required.
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs
- Any other duties as and when required throughout the premises
- A Competitive salary.
- 20 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
- Paid overtime available.
- Free Corporate Clothing.
- Onsite Gym with free personal training sessions once a week.
Hours of Work:
- You will be contracted to work a 40 hours per week. Your specific hours of work and details of breaks will be as defined by your Manager in accordance with operational requirements. Employees are expected to be co-operative in working outside their normal hours as necessary to cope with varying situations and workloads. You may be required to work additional hours, as required by the needs of the business. For any additional hours worked you will be paid at your basic rate of pay or given alternative time off in lieu.
Pimlico Plumbers has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for Pimlico Plumbers Ltd.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job