We have a fantastic part-time opportunity for a Cleaner to join a thriving cleaning business based in Knottingley, West Yorkshire.
As a Cleaner, you will be responsible for cleaning and preparing new and pre-owned caravans to meet the company's high standards. Duties will include vacuuming, dusting and thoroughly cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and living spaces.
Our client is enjoying growth and are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and customer focused person to join their team in Knottingley. The ideal candidate must also be physically fit and able to move the caravans around their yard.
Previous cleaning experience would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be given.
- To clean new, pre-owned and part-exchange caravans and prepare for sale
- Ensure valeting bay is kept tidy at all times
- Ensure Caravans are cleaned to meet the company's high standards
- General cleaning duties, including dusting, sweeping, mopping, full bathrooms etc
Experience & Skills
- Must be available to work Tuesdays through to Saturdays
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Able to commute to Wandahome, Knottingley
- You must be well organised and motivated
- Must be thorough
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be able to follow instructions and work as part of a busy, successful team
- Location: Knottingley, West Yorkshire
- Contract: February - end of September
- Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week, Tuesday - Saturday
- Salary: National minimum wage, paid monthly on the 5th of the following month
If you feel you have the relevant experience and "can do" attitude apply with an up to date and well-presented CV.
The decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV and cover letter. We will confirm receipt of your CV within 2 working days. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and would be more than happy to consider you for future roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job