Role: Cleaning operative
Hours: 18:00pm- 22:00pm, Monday to Friday
Pay rate: £7.90 per hour
Location: Eastleigh, SO53 3YE.
Our client are looking to bring in an experienced cleaner to work alongside the current cleaning team during the week.
This is a great opportunity to work in a company with a recognised brand name that offers great training and development and also offers career progression and longevity to the right candidate.
- To carry out general cleaning tasks to agreed standard as directed by the Manager.
- To carry out all tasks with due regard to the contract specification and all legislation including Health and Safety and Personal Hygiene.
- To ensure correct materials, equipment and methods are used at all times and equipment is kept clean and in good working order. Report faulty machinery / equipment immediately.
- To ensure company provided uniform is kept clean and tidy and is worn at all times while at work.
- To attend training as required by your Manager.
- Report all accidents and dangerous occurrences to your Manager.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested within the grade of the post
- Candidates must have safety boots as this will be cleaning a depot.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy, fast paced environment and capable of working long hours. You will have experience using relevant cleaning equipment.
- cleaning operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job