Hargreaves Lansdown is one of the largest financial companies in the UK. We have over 1 million clients and the vast amount of our effort providing services and support for our clients is completed from our 100,000 sq/ft glass fronted building in the heart of Bristol’s Harbourside.
This role requires someone to join the existing cleaning team to keep all facilities clean and tidy whilst always ensuring the safety of our employees and visitors. They will work hand in hand with the Building Management Team to ensure unfaltering standards.
Previous experience in the cleaning of office space is essential.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sweeping, mopping and cleaning of toilets
- Replenish consumables (soap, hand towels, toilet rolls) ensuring they are never left empty
- Empty and refill dishwashers
- Empty bins and recycling units and take to central bin area
- Detail work around the office - removing scuff marks, dusting
- Sweeping, mopping and cleaning of basement toilets and shower cubicles
- All office areas and closed offices including Board Rooms to be vacuumed daily
- Dusting of desks and other surfaces
- Cleaning of Reception and other heavy use areas regularly throughout the day
- Cleaning of fridges
- Perform ad hoc cleaning requirements as requested
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Experience of cleaning required
- All training in Manual Handling as well as use of cleaning equipment will be provided
- Hard working, able to manage time effectively and prioritise more important jobs
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
- Experience in professional office space
- Able to communicate well with others as you will be working as a part of the wider building management team, and communication with other employees is quite likely
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job