Red 5 are working in partnership with Battersea Power Station and Groundwork London. Battersea Power Station is recruiting for cleaning vacancies, including self-employed cleaners, in various South London locations including Wandsworth, Lambeth and Southwark. Part-time and full-time available. Pay rates start at £8.00 an hour with overtime also available.
This is a Fast track opportunity to a job with an immediate start with a guaranteed interview following completion of this FREE 3-week accredited training (delivered by Groundwork London on behalf of Battersea Power Station).
This is in Partnership with Groundwork London. Their Skills Development programmes support individuals who are almost job ready, providing them with industry specific skills to make them stand out above the rest. Individuals are guaranteed an interview with Battersea Power Station.
- Course starts: 23rd January 2018
- Location: Deptford Lounge, 9 Giffin St,
- London SE8 4RH
- Interview WC 15th Jan with an immediate job start.
- Qualifications: Waste & Recycling and Employability Skills
- Please apply via this advert
- 18+ years & unemployed
- Must live in Central or South London boroughs