Sanctuary Maintenance provides a wide range of property maintenance and facilities management solutions for thousands of customers nationwide. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Cleaner – Part Time
St Marys Lodge, Scarborough
Actual pro-rata salary £5,371 per annum (rising to £5,654 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
13 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Maintenance provides in-house repairs and maintenance services for an extensive portfolio of properties across Sanctuary Group’s organisations. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to achieve outstanding results for our customers based on our values - working in an open and transparent way, creating strong partnerships with our customers and providing a first-class customer service.
We are currently looking to recruit a Static Cleaner within our Estate Services Team based at St Marys Lodge, Queen Street, Scarborough. You will be part of a small team, working across 2 properties per day, based at the site.
The role of Cleaner will include:
- Undertaking general cleaning duties across the schemes
- Maintaining stock levels and ensuring tools and equipment are kept in a useable condition
- Identifying and reporting any potential hazards and faults to uphold a safe environment
- Providing accurate information and updates on the progress of allocated work
- Completing daily work records and maintaining stock levels
Skills and experiences:
- Working experience of undertaking general cleaning duties
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- A working knowledge of Health & Safety
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary, up to set limits
- At least 24 days paid holiday plus public holidays (pro rata)
- Health and wellbeing plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save including; buying a new bike to cycle to work or a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile please click here
Closing Date: 19 April 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
A basic Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Maintenance Contractors Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job