Location: You will be working at multiple properties in Reading city centre, all of which are easily accessible by public transport
Hours and Rota: 16 hours per week. This will be Monday - Friday, working between the hours of 8am - 12pm, but we do require some flexibility.
Salary: £8.45 per hour
What we look for in you
- The student experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you`ll be passionate about delivering top customer service
- Ideally you will have housekeeping or cleaning experience
- You`ll enjoy a challenge and won`t be phased by a student environment
- You`ll be a regular, friendly face around the property, happy to assist the students whenever you can
- Most of all, you`ll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with and the students who live with us
What you`ll get up to as a Cleaner
Here`s an idea of what to expect, you`ll be:
- playing an essential part in maintaining the high presentation standards of the properties
- willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with cleaning the students` shared kitchens and the common areas of the properties
- willing to adapt and carry out various duties as and when needed, including cleaning carpets, defrosting freezers and logging any damage
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- Great Pay! We are Living Wage Employer and proud of it
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday plus bank holidays
- Guaranteed hours each week
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job