Due to these unprecedented times, our NHS Client are looking for Cleaner/Housekeeper(s) for an immediate start temporary contract.
Location: Basildon and Westcliff-on-Sea
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of temporary role: This is a temporary ongoing role with no end date specified
Start date: Asap
Working days and hours: Monday to Sunday, 37.5 hours per week working various rota hours from 6am to Midnight, candidates will need to be flexible as the dynamics of the team is forced to react
Monday to Friday 6am to 8pm Rate: £9.77 paye inclusive of Holiday pay
Monday to Friday 8pm to 6am Rate: £11.00 paye inclusive of Holiday pay
Saturday Rate: £11.00 paye inclusive of Holiday pay
Sunday Rate: £13.60 paye inclusive of Holiday pay
Bank Holiday Rate: £13.60 paye inclusive of Holiday pay
To work as part of a team in maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the Hospital to the required standard of the Housekeeping Department and the Trust and to ensure the maintenance of the required level of linen in the wards and departments throughout the hospital.
- Daily cleaning of wards, offices, and public areas.
- Specialised cleaning of theatres and infected areas as requested.
- Floor care maintenance.
- Store cupboards and equipment are kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure the correct colour coding procedures are adhered to in order to prevent cross infection.
- Ensure refuse and clinical waste are placed in correct sack holders according to the bagging policy and are securely tied and labelled if required.
- To adhere to the cleaning schedules displayed for each area and instructions to depart from these schedules will only be given in the interest of patient care.
- To ensure correct receipt of clean linen and staff uniforms.
- Ensuring top up levels of clean linen are maintained for the activity of wards and departments.
- Laundering of patients personal clothing when required.
- Receipt of complaints re Laundry service from wards and departments are communicated to a Housekeeping Supervisor.
- To liaise with the Laundry Service provider about temporary changes to the required linen amounts and about items of lost property which may have been mixed in with returned linen in error.
- Achieve a high standard of personal hygiene and to maintain a smart appearance at all times by wearing the appropriate uniform/protective clothing provided and sensible closed in foot wear.
- General Cleaning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'