£9 -£10 per hour - Ongoing Temporary
We are currently looking for an experienced cleaner/caretaker for a high-profile luxury residential building in London. As a cleaner/ caretaker, your duties will include being solely responsible for keeping all internal areas clean, tidy and presentable. Candidates with previous experience cleaning luxury residential apartment blocks or 5* Hotels is ideal however we are open to speaking with individuals who have cleaning experience in other areas.
What will a typical day look like?
- Hoovering, mopping, dusting, polishing and taking waste out on a daily basis
- Clean all common areas of the building to a high standard, complying with acknowledged best practice in the use of all materials and equipment.
- Carry out general cleaning activities in the back of house areas as required, to ensure the area is kept neat, clean and tidy.
- Change defective light bulbs where appropriate.
- Ensure that all incidents and accidents are correctly logged and reported to the estate manager
- Enter all relevant comments/details in the reception diary as necessary. Complete all daily, weekly and monthly checks in accordance with schedule of log provided.
- Deliver a high level of customer service at all times.
- Whilst on duty you should be of tidy personal appearance and wearing the uniform and identification as necessary.
- Attend training courses as directed by the managing agent.
- Experience & references are essential
The ideal candidate will have experience gained within a cleaning background or a similar position. You will also have:
- Great communication skills
- Reliable and flexible
- Good attention to detail
- Can use your initiative
If you would like to find out more, please give a member of our team a call today on or apply directly.
Keywords; cleaner, caretaker, luxury residential, high-end residential, city of London, London, temp, temp agency, residential building.
- luxury residential
- city of London
- high-end residential
- residential building.
- temp agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'