Purpose of Role
To assist the cleaning Supervisor to provide an efficient and professional cleaning service that meets the client requirements by supporting the cleaning operatives in the day to day issues.Principal Accountabilities
- Ensure a professional and agreed service to the client
- Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
- Inform cleaning supervisor when stock requires replenishing
- Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues
- Undertake training and development as required and use your own expertise to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees.
Permanent part time cleaner required at the Harplands Hospital, Hilton Road in Stoke-on-Trent to work 20 hours per week from Monday to Friday between 16:00 to 20:00.
Covering the wards and other departments within the hospital as well as covering the food and beverage service.
Previous cleaning experience is essential.
Experience within a hospital environment would be desirable. Experience of using floor machines (buffering, scrubber dryers) and awareness of health and safety would be an advantage.
Parking will be available onsite.
The successful candidate will be subject to DBS clearance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job