We’re a thriving team passionate about working together to deliver excellence, all in a natural forest environment.
Join the UK’s number one short break destination. We are proud to have more than 7,000 team members across five Center Parcs Villages and Head Office, working to create memorable experiences for families in beautiful forest locations.
At Center Parcs all our accommodation has been designed and built to the highest standards, so we need a team to uphold these standards and exceed guest expectation. Our Housekeeping team is responsible for maintaining more than 700 units of accommodation; from apartments and penthouses to Lodges and Treehouses, and for looking after our public areas and office spaces, so no two days are the same. That’s why it’s the largest team on each Village.
Join our Housekeeping team today and ensure families can enjoy quality time together in the comfort of their accommodation.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- Annual profit share/management bonus
- Staff Reward Scheme
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Housekeeping Shift Supervisor and Assistants this is an exciting opportunity for you to work in the busy, fast paced environment of the early morning Housekeeping Team.
Within this role you will be required to carry out general cleaning duties such as:
Cleaning floors, toilets, empting bins, mopping, vacuuming, using industrial cleaning equipment, replenishing toiletries and reporting any defects.
The ideal candidate will ensure that a high standard of cleanliness is achieved and maintained across all areas, have a good eye for detail and a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
HOURS OF WORK
We have the following contracts available, working on a flexible basis:
- 32 hours per 4 week period – hours of work falling between 5:30am and 9:30am Saturday and Sunday. This contract offers free transport available from many local areas
- 64 hours per 4 week period – hours of work falling between 5:30am and 9:30am including 2 out of 4 weekends. This contract offers free transport available from many local areas
- 80 hours per 4 week period – hours of work falling between 4am and 8am including 2 out of 4 weekends. This contract will also include driving a company minibus
Please note your working hours may include some public / bank holidays on a rota basis.
The hourly rate will rise to £8.75 per hour for hours worked between 12 midnight and 7am.
- Applicants must be aged at least 18 years’ old due to equipment being used for the position
- An awareness of general standards of cleanliness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An eye for detail
- The confidence to work independently
- Previous experience within the cleaning industry
Closing date: 21 August 2018 at 12 Noon
Interviews to be held: Week commencing 27 August 2018
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"