I am looking to recruit for my client based in the Chesterfield area, a flexible staff member who can cover both domestic cleaning shifts and also assist with the serving of food to customers.
***You will require a Standard DBS that has been issued in the last 3 years for this position***
You will be required to work shifts over 7 days (shifts can fall on weekends, but the rate of pay will increase on Saturday and Sunday shifts).
Shifts you could be required to work are :
07.30am - 15.30pm - Cleaning
16.00pm - 20.00pm - Cleaning
15.30pm - 19.30pm - Serving
Duties on the domestics cleaning could involve:
* You must have experience working within a cleaning environment
* Cleaning to an exceptional standard to ensure comply with Health and Safety
* Experience cleaning within a health care environment would be an advantage
* Completing records /charts to show area has been cleaned
* Following strict cleaning policies and procedures
******Please note this is a very physically demanding job role********
Duties with the serving will include:
* Checking food temperatures
* Serving meals and beverages (so excellent customer service skills are required)
* Clean up at the end of shift
* Working within a team and set time frame for serving meals
* Basic Food Hygiene certificate is an advantage along with a food background
*Applicants MUST hold a current DBS check document, (Disclosure Barring Service) issued within the last 3 years at Standard level and must have a copy of this disclosure to be considered for the position.
*Applying applicants must be flexible and be available to work the shifts and days required.
If you would like more information on the role, please call Joanne Bennett on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job