I am looking to recruit for my client based in the Chesterfield area, a flexible staff member who can cover both domestic cleaning shifts and also assist with the serving of food to customers.
***You will require a Standard DBS that has been issued in the last 3 years for this position***
You will be required to work shifts over 7 days (shifts can fall on weekends, but the rate of pay will increase on Saturday and Sunday shifts).
Shifts you could be required to work are :
07.30am - 15.30pm - Cleaning
16.00pm - 20.00pm - Cleaning
15.30pm - 19.30pm - Serving
Duties on the domestics cleaning could involve:
* You must have experience working within a cleaning environment
* Cleaning to an exceptional standard to ensure comply with Health and Safety
* Experience cleaning within a health care environment would be an advantage
* Completing records /charts to show area has been cleaned
* Following strict cleaning policies and procedures
******Please note this is a very physically demanding job role********
Duties with the serving will include:
* Checking food temperatures
* Serving meals and beverages (so excellent customer service skills are required)
* Clean up at the end of shift
* Working within a team and set time frame for serving meals
* Basic Food Hygiene certificate is an advantage along with a food background
*Applicants MUST hold a current DBS check document, (Disclosure Barring Service) issued within the last 3 years at Standard level and must have a copy of this disclosure to be considered for the position.
*Applying applicants must be flexible and be available to work the shifts and days required.
If you would like more information on the role, please call Joanne Bennett on