Cleaner (11am-8pm Monday-Friday)
OFFICE CLEANER - Working directly for our client.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED OFFICE CLEANER AND CAN WORK MONDAY-FRIDAY (11-8pm)
Full company benefits!
Dedicated to Creating a Positive, Safe, and Efficient Working Environment
Role Objective As a Cleaner, you'll play an essential role in maintaining a clean and orderly space, contributing to the team's goal of a safe and uplifting work environment. You'll be responsible for a variety of cleaning tasks, from floors to restrooms and everything in between. You'll also have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the Office Management Team to continue elevating our workplace experience.
- Uphold the highest standard of cleaning within your designated area.
- Address customer requests swiftly, professionally, and courteously.
- Conduct comprehensive cleaning tasks including, but not limited to, cleaning office spaces, meeting rooms, toilets, showers, desks, chairs, windows, doors, floors, carpets, and walls.
- Support in maintaining a clean and tidy kitchen and service areas, as well as assisting in waste removal and washing up.
- Disinfect high-contact surfaces, such as doorknobs, light switches, and handrails.
- Manage waste by emptying bins and replacing liners.
- Refill essential restroom supplies like soap dispensers, paper towels, and toilet paper.
- Spot-clean any immediate stains or spills.
- Ensure stock levels in your responsibility area are well-maintained.
- Assist with receiving and organising weekly deliveries, keeping storage areas neat.
- Occasionally help with special projects like space organisation or event setup.
- Adhere to all safety protocols and guidelines during your cleaning tasks.
- Notify management of any necessary repairs or damages.
Please note: This job description is not exhaustive, and you may be required to perform other reasonable tasks to meet business objectives.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical endurance to perform tasks
- Excellent time management, planning, and organisational abilities
- Ability to thrive in a team-centric environment
- Highly organised and adept at multitasking
- Can work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'