Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading FMCG company in their search for a Sterile Operator to work in their leading facility in Wrexham.
£9.39 per hour
Role of the job:
- Manufacturing products in a clean room environment
- Report writing and record keeping, using bespoke systems as well as Microsoft office programs.
- Ensuring that all production and pre-production area’s are cleaned to company guidelines and the manufacturing equipment is in good working order.
- The role will see you blending, mixing and formulating the product in a highly automated environment
- Ensuring that stock is maintained to the correct levels in all necessary areas.
What we're looking for:
- Relevant experience (GMP, advanced manufacturing techniques, food production, chemical, science degree (BSc)...) and have interest in expanding your skill set.
- Immediate start.
What we can offer you:
- Two shifts system - 6-2 / 2-10 (Monday to Friday)
- £9.39 per hour
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) LTD, who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job