Clean Room Operative Assembly Operative
Do you have experience to build and test chip and wire PCB and ceramic assemblies under semi- clean room conditions?
Salary of £19,120
I am recruiting for an experienced Assembler to join our Clients growing team based in Andover.
To build and test chip and wire PCB and ceramic assemblies under semi- clean room conditions. This will involve a combination of quality control and manual assembly under microscopes. Manual assembly will include the use of encapsulates to protect the finished chip and wire assembly and final testing using customer test equipment.
* Previous experience of chip and wire bond processes in PCB and ceramic electronics manufacturing within a semi-clean room environment
* Dexterous use of fine tools and microscopes.
* Computer literate.
* Able to keep accurate records.
* Experience of automated plant machinery.
* Experience with testing and managing results desirable
PRIMARY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Read and understand customer specific & CIL specifications, assembly drawings and product documentation.
* Assemble/test chip and wire PCB and ceramic assemblies according to customer documentation.
* Identify non-conforming product and/or materials and bring them to the attention of the Clean Room Supervisor or Production Manager.
* Experience of globbing, staking and underfill desirable.
* Quality measurement checks and recording of sample batches to ensure compliance with customer specifications.
* Basic maintenance of semi- clean room equipment and general upkeep.
* Adhere to company ESD procedures and training at all times.
* Adhere to the Health and Safety requirements and regulations
* Adhere to the Company IT and Data policy
* Comply with the statutory requirements and regulations and Company requirements
* Carry out any other reasonable request which is for the benefit of the business
* Assist in the training of team members ensuring best practice standards are maintained
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'