Technicians are being sought after in a number of different subjects such as including Science and Reed Education Stoke are working with more and more schools across Staffordshire with varied roles. We are constantly on the lookout for new candidates for day to day, long term or permanent roles.
Previous experience in a school is not essential but perhaps you’ve gained significant experience elsewhere throughout your career and are looking for a change of workplace?
Perhaps you’ve recently graduated and are looking to put all of those hours studying to good use?
Perhaps you’ve already worked in a school setting and are looking for your next challenge?
Then please read on!
The role of a technician is varied, and involves:
· Working with equipment found in the relevant department (including both apparatus and a wide range of substances).
· Working alongside teachers within the department to ensure that the classroom is fully prepared for lessons, including arranging the relevant equipment
· Maintaining apparatus, supplies and classrooms
· Ensuring the safety of all users of the department, including staff and pupils.
· Supporting students in their use of the apparatus.
In return for your hard work, Reed take pride in offering great benefits, which include:
· Fair pay, which takes account of your experience and holiday pay entitlement
· A range of benefits exclusively through Reed, including access to the Reed Discount Club – a fantastic range of online and in store discounts and offers!
· A dedicated consultant who is committed to finding the right school for the right person.
· An open and honest service with a 24/7 contact.
If you are looking for a new role as a technician in any of the above subjects and would like to find out more about how we can help, please don’t hesitate and click to apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'