The schools vision - "Believe Bigger Aim Higher"
This is a teaching assistant position in a multi-cultural school where children are taught in all areas across the curriculum.
Roles and responsibilities for TA:
-Creating a positive learning environment by using various learning resources
- Educating pupils in a fun and engaging manner
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic/imaginative presentation
- Keeping up to date with any changes and developments in the curriculum
- Building a rapport with both the pupils and staff
- Being able to work as a team and individually using your own intuition
- Support the teacher by monitoring pupils' work
- Plan and prepare lessons with teachers, participating in all stages of the planning cycle
Teaching Assistant must have:
- 3 months + in a Classroom environment
- 2 relevant references *satisfactory and above*
- NVQ Level 1/2/3* (reference dependent) or relevant qualification
Why monarch Education?
- Ongoing support including training programmes and CPD
- Safeguarding Training
- We complete online timesheets- Little admin!
- £200 Referral fee for every member of staff that you recommend to Monarch Education* (T+C's apply)
- Negotiable rate of pay as per experience and qualifications
If you are interested, please send your cv to
or call for further information. We will endeavour to call you within 1-2 working days.
Immediate start for the right candidate, hours will be Monday - Friday in term time hours.
We are committed to equal opportunities and adhere to strict safeguarding procedures. All candidates will be subject to 2 relevant references and an enhanced DBS Check amongst other checks.
(If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a chat on your career)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job