Classroom Support Assistant
Classroom Support Assistant - Brighton - December 2023
Academics are working with a school that are committed to providing high-quality education and fostering a positive learning environment for students. They believe in nurturing both academic excellence and personal growth. Academics are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Classroom Support Assistant to join their team.
As a Classroom Support Assistant you will play a pivotal role in supporting the educational experience of the students. Working closely with teachers and staff, you will contribute to the creation of a dynamic and engaging classroom environment that promotes active learning, critical thinking, and collaboration.
Key Responsibilities of a Classroom Support Assistant:
- Assist teachers in preparing instructional materials and classroom activities.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students who require additional assistance.
- Monitor student progress and provide feedback to teachers and parents/guardians.
- Assist in managing classroom behaviour and maintaining a positive and inclusive learning atmosphere.
- Support teachers in organizing and supervising class outings, field trips, and extracurricular activities.
- Help in the setup and maintenance of classroom equipment and resources.
- Participate in staff meetings, training sessions, and professional development opportunities.
Key Benefits as a Classroom Support Assistant:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and career growth.
- A positive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities to make a meaningful impact on students' lives.
- Extensive training program's available in behaviour management, communication strategies and emergency aid
- Ongoing career support from your dedicated consultant
What Is Required For The Role Of Classroom Support Assistant?
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine interest in supporting students' growth and development.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Provide details for us to complete reference checks prior to employment
- You will require to pass a DBS check with no reprimands (we can assist you with this)
- You will have GCSE grades of A*-C in Maths and English ( or equivalent )
If you're ready to take on an exciting role as a Classroom Support Assistant and contribute to the success of local students, we want to hear from you! Apply now through this advert or email me on
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'