Are you an experienced Classroom Supervisor or someone who is looking to get into education and have the ability to manage behaviour, then we want you.
We are currently looking for a flexible and enthusiastic Classroom Supervisors for our secondary schools in the Sheffield City area. You will be able to work full time or part time with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
As a Cover Supervisor you will require the following:
* Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management
* Over 6 months experience within an educational environment
* The ability to cover a variety of subjects
* A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
At Teachers UK just some of the benefits to our successful candidates are;
* Dedicated consultant who has mobile phone access in evenings and throughout the day
* 24 hour call system so someone is available to answer queries
* We pay all candidates via PAYE meaning you get the most for your money*
* Flexible working days
* Weekly pay
* Timesheets are all completed by us to reduce paperwork for you
To apply for this position please contact Craig Harris on or email your CV to
Teachers UK were formed in 1997 & within this time we have successfully built and maintained a strong and loyal client base across the area, with continued growth. Due to this we work with a good range of schools providing a diverse environment for staff and allowing you to work in a mixture of schools settings.
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
*based on umbrella company to PAYE payslip comparison
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job