Are you a qualified teaching assistant seeking your next role>
LTF Recruitment are working on an exciting opportunity for a teaching assistant to begin work on a full time basis. The school is based in the NG19 area and the post will be full time and on a fixed term contract.
The main duties within this role will be:
- Working on a 1:1 basis with children who present with a range of additional needs
- Providing nurture groups to children workign below age expected levels
- Helping the classroom teacher to set
- Liaising with the class teacher around progress of SEN children
- Leading intervention groups in a run up to the end of the year assessments
- Following the school's behaviour and reward policies
- Supporting the class teacher with delivery of lessons
The school are only looking to accept applications from people who:
- Hold a relevant degree or a TA qualification
- Have at least one years' school based experience
- Understand how to work with SEN pupils
- Are capable of understanding the primary school curriculum
- Can build relationships with pupils quickly and efficiently
- Are reliable and hold a great attendance and punctuallity record
Applications will only be accepted if you meet the above criteria. To apply for the job, please send across your CV via the application page
- Teaching Assistant | Autism | SEN | Primary School
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'