Classroom Assistant - Bushey
Are you looking for a role in a school environment as a Classroom Assistant? Have you previously worked with children? Available for an immediate start?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a fantastic school located in the Bushey area to join a secondary school who are seeking a Teaching Assistant to support children between the ages of 11 - 16. The role is for an immediate start with the hours being 8:30am to 3:30pm.
Due to the nature of this role you will need to have previous experience as a Teaching Assistant within a school setting or at the minimum have had previous experience working with children in a different department such as through either being a support worker or care experience.
Previous experience within a school or as a care support worker is required!
- A specialist school catering for boys aged 11- 16 years with an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) who have been identified with needs in the area of Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
- Curriculum is designed to ensure that students leave as mature learners who have all the skills they need to lead a fulfilling and successful life
- Aim that each child gets the highest grades possible for them before they leave
- Pupils are happy and have the opportunity to take part in a range of activities, such as art, sports and music
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Support pupils between the ages of 11-16
- Provide a safe and healthy environment and follow safeguarding procedures as a Teaching Assistant
- Working with pupils to support their learning and development
- Help the class teacher with setting up and tidying up classrooms as a Teaching Assistant
- Work with students both 1:1 and in small groups when required
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate environment
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Passion for working with children and/or young adults as a Classroom Assistant
- Be comfortable working with secondary aged pupils
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'