*** Recruiting a Classroom Assistant for Immediate Start ***
Are you looking for a role as a Classroom Assistant ? Currently seeking to work long-term in a thriving learning environment as a Classroom Assistant?
If so, apply now as we have an exciting opportunity for you in Brent with a school who are keen to have a confident Classroom Assistant to join their dedicated team straight away. The role is a fulltime position from 08:30am to 4pm and for an immediate start!
No previous experience working in a school required as a Classroom Assistant provided that you have a passion for working with children and have worked with children in some capacity which you can provide a reference for!
Graduates with little experience with children are also welcome to apply as the school is keen to have recent graduates come in so long as you have had some experience with children in some capacity.
- Support students with their learning as a Classroom Assistant
- Contribute to creating a safe, supportive and engaging learning environment as a Classroom Assistant
- Supporting children with SEN needs as a Classroom Assistant
- Communicate closely with colleagues to ensure progress of students is prioritized as a Classroom Assistant
- Ensure safety for pupils in and out of class as a Classroom Assistant
- Available Immediately! Be available full time, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in some capacity is essential
- Willingness to support primary-aged children as a Classroom Assistant
- Passion for working with children as a Classroom Assistant
- Live local to Brent or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'