Recruitive are seeking a Classic ASP Developer for an expansion of our technical team in Cannock. The primary focus as Classic ASP Developer will be to develop, implement and support our legacy recruitment software and system.
Recruitive is a leading UK supplier of cloud-based end to end recruitment software. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to join a growing SaaS company at a pivotal point in its history and develop a superb role within the development team.
You'll work with some amazing people in a small team whilst working on and some great projects, in a relaxed, friendly but professional atmosphere.
We will provide you with all the tools, the technology, the training and the projects to not only contribute to our growth, but to also enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Coordinate with tech leads and other engineers working on related projects
- Build new developments on our current platforms
- Deploying new software builds
- Diagnose and implement new product features and bug fixes in large, multi-tiered systems.
- Assist in communicating ideas and developing strategy to our Client Services, Commercial Services and Sales Team
- Be proactive!
- Experience with Classic ASP and the Bootstrap framework
- Experience of using SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures and Query optimisation
- Ability to solve problems and provide workable solutions or workarounds
- Ability to continually learn and adapt to new technologies
- Be flexible and adaptable to a changing working environment, and able to work and prioritise tasks under pressure
If you have these, perfect!
- At least 5 years commercial experience in a similar role
- Experience of working with and consuming REST web services
- Experience of writing VB.NET applications
- Experience in developing Recruitment or HR Software
Working for Recruitive - Benefits:
Company Contributing Pension Scheme
- Generous Holiday Scheme
- Flexible Home/Office working
- Employee of the Month
- Standard working hours are Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm (with a Flexitime policy)
Recruitive provides a genuine opportunity for career progression for the suitable candidate. With our commitment to continuous training and development, and promoting people from within, you will be well on your way to a successful career with us.
- ASP Developer
- tech leads
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'