*Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea*
*Generous Inner London weighted salary*
The Headteacher of a successful school in North Kensington is seeking to appoint a Class Teachers for September 2018. The positions will be in KS1 and KS2, with the year groups to be determined.
The school has a rich and varied curriculum in place to ensure the children are able to strive to reach their aspirations. As part of their creative curriculum, they place ICT at the heart of their teaching and learning. The school is truly a unique environment, underpinned by outstanding teaching.
If you are:
- A good- outstanding classroom practitioner
- Committed to meeting the needs of all pupils.
- Committed to working as part of an inspiration and hardworking staff team
- Innovative, creative and dynamic
- A teacher committed to continued professional development
- A teacher with strong knowledge of the National Curriculum
If yes, then the role of Class teachers in Kensington & Chelsea could be for you.
In return the school can offer:
- The opportunity to work with a highly supportive and motivated team of staff
- The opportunity to teach in either KS1 or KS2
- An ambitious Senior Leadership Team
- An exciting and creative curriculum.
- Excellent opportunities for continued professional development.
To be considered for this Class Teachers position, please send your CV through to Nurani @ REESON Education for an immediate trial day or interview.
About REESON Education
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency.
Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job